Who We Are
White & Gale’s purpose is to build better workplaces and expand the well-being of organizations and their people. W&G was created to help cultivate progressive and equitable organizations. We focus on building total rewards infrastructure, programs and services to support the health and well-being of people so they can do their jobs effectively, which enables companies to prosper.
Our Areas Of Expertise
we advise on total rewards & people infrastructure, programs and services customized to meet the specific needs of our clients. We work collaboratively with our clients to strategize, innovate and deliver products and solutions aligned with their business goals.
- Compensation Philosophy and Strategy
- Job leveling framework
- Organizational structure design
- Market analysis and positioning for base pay, bonus and equity
- Gender and diversity pay analysis
- Base pay
- Variable pay (bonus, commissions, profit sharing)
- Long-term incentive (equity)
Job evaluation and job
- Job evaluation requests
- Job evaluation projects
- Job description writing and template design
We created White & Gale to help cultivate progressive & culture-first organizations.
Focus on positive impact and
Doing what we say we are going to
do and always doing the right thing.
Progressive services and solutions
that are flexible and evolve with the
Using our intuition to move our clients
beyond what they think is possible.
We make data-driven recommendations, minimizing bias and ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion are imbedded in our work.
Continuous feedback and learning
- Collect the objective and subjective facts related to the scenario or initiative
- Provide a review of the situation based on the facts and analysis
- State the objective, goals and outcomes
- Provide the concrete and multifaceted plan to support the objective. If providing more than one option to the plan, outline the pros and const of each approach.
We provide total rewards & people advisory services customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
We share our experience, expertise and emerging trends to support organizations learning how to evolve with the future workplace.
COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
As companies compete for talent, salary surveys provide organizations with data on the pay for jobs in the market. This data allows companies to know if they are paying employees competitively and target a competitive pay position. We recommend purchasing third-party salary survey data that collects data directly from employers of the participating companies. This… Continue reading COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
Is Your Company Competitive?
How to Create a Comprehensive Compensation Framework to Attract and Retain Talent. As workers consider switching jobs, prioritizing flexibility and other perks, the time is perfect for companies to define a compensation philosophy and framework to guide promotions, hiring, and pay raise decisions. The world of work shifted significantly within the past year, and employee… Continue reading Is Your Company Competitive?