Job Evaluation & Job Description Support
We provide job evaluation and job description support to organizations.
What this might look like for your organization…
W&G can support with job evaluation requests by:
- Evaluating roles using our unbiased expertise and experience with job evaluation.
- Providing expert level advice and rationale regarding job evaluation and grade/level outcome.
- Improving the consistency and accuracy of job evaluation.
- Improving job evaluation response times.
- Recommending efficiencies to the job evaluation process.
- Supporting the communication of grade/level results.
- Documenting job evaluation procedures and processes.
W&G can lead job evaluation projects and initiatives by:
- Creating a project plan and identifying milestones for successful job evaluation implementation.
- Establishing communication touchpoints with stakeholders.
- Providing support in identifying benchmark roles.
- Establishing evaluation outcomes for benchmark roles.
- Evaluating all roles utilizing comparator jobs to ensure internal equity.
- Identifying the impact of job evaluations on employees.
- Preparing rationales to explain evaluation outcomes.
- Developing job evaluation tools, training and communication.
- Leading the communication of job evaluation grade outcomes.
- Recommending a process for ongoing job evaluation requests.
- Developing job evaluation guidelines.
W&G can provide job description writing and template design by:
- Creating customized job description templates.
- Developing a job analysis questionnaire (JAQ) to gather role requirements.
- Supporting leaders in identifying job requirements and writing job descriptions.
- Creating a grade matrix to clearly define role requirements and core functions.
- Developing standardized job descriptions for common roles.
We provide total rewards & people advisory and services customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
As companies compete for talent, salary surveys provide organizations with data on the pay for jobs in the market. This data allows companies to know if they are paying employees competitively and target a competitive pay position. We recommend purchasing third-party salary survey data that collects data directly from employers of the participating companies. This… Continue reading COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
Is Your Company Competitive?
How to Create a Comprehensive Compensation Framework to Attract and Retain Talent. As workers consider switching jobs, prioritizing flexibility and other perks, the time is perfect for companies to define a compensation philosophy and framework to guide promotions, hiring, and pay raise decisions. The world of work shifted significantly within the past year, and employee… Continue reading Is Your Company Competitive?