Job Evaluation & Job Description Support
We provide job evaluation and job description support to organizations.
What this might look like for your organization…
W&G can support with job evaluation requests by:
- Evaluating roles using our unbiased expertise and experience with job evaluation.
- Providing expert level advice and rationale regarding job evaluation and grade/level outcome.
- Improving the consistency and accuracy of job evaluation.
- Improving job evaluation response times.
- Recommending efficiencies to the job evaluation process.
- Supporting the communication of grade/level results.
- Documenting job evaluation procedures and processes.
W&G can lead job evaluation projects and initiatives by:
- Creating a project plan and identifying milestones for successful job evaluation implementation.
- Establishing communication touchpoints with stakeholders.
- Providing support in identifying benchmark roles.
- Establishing evaluation outcomes for benchmark roles.
- Evaluating all roles utilizing comparator jobs to ensure internal equity.
- Identifying the impact of job evaluations on employees.
- Preparing rationales to explain evaluation outcomes.
- Developing job evaluation tools, training and communication.
- Leading the communication of job evaluation grade outcomes.
- Recommending a process for ongoing job evaluation requests.
- Developing job evaluation guidelines.
W&G can provide job description writing and template design by:
- Creating customized job description templates.
- Developing a job analysis questionnaire (JAQ) to gather role requirements.
- Supporting leaders in identifying job requirements and writing job descriptions.
- Creating a grade matrix to clearly define role requirements and core functions.
- Developing standardized job descriptions for common roles.