Conducting Compensation Analysis
We support organizations in conducting compensation analysis to attract and retain high performing people.
What this might look like for your organization…
W&G can conduct a competitive market analysis of your compensation offerings by:
- Completing a discovery of your current compensation offerings by reviewing existing compensation practices, job descriptions, employee data, market data and any analysis completed to date.
- Providing market pay information for positions based on location, industry and revenue size.
- Recommending third-party compensation survey providers based on your competitive landscape, hiring and retention strategy.
- Matching roles to third-party market surveys.
- Completing a robust compensation market review (base, bonus and equity) to determine market competitiveness based on role, industry, level, geography etc.
- Preparing and presenting the summary of findings of market competitiveness.
- Providing recommendations on compensation increases and approach to compensation decisions.
- Providing analysis on gender pay within market analysis to flag areas of opportunity or areas that require further analysis.
We provide total rewards & people advisory and services customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
As companies compete for talent, salary surveys provide organizations with data on the pay for jobs in the market. This data allows companies to know if they are paying employees competitively and target a competitive pay position. We recommend purchasing third-party salary survey data that collects data directly from employers of the participating companies. This… Continue reading COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
Is Your Company Competitive?
How to Create a Comprehensive Compensation Framework to Attract and Retain Talent. As workers consider switching jobs, prioritizing flexibility and other perks, the time is perfect for companies to define a compensation philosophy and framework to guide promotions, hiring, and pay raise decisions. The world of work shifted significantly within the past year, and employee… Continue reading Is Your Company Competitive?