Supporting Compensation Design
We support organizations with their compensation design.
What this might look like for your organization…
W&G can create design base pay bands by:
- Developing pay structure design alternatives, target bonus recommendations and modelling design scenarios based on your compensation philosophy.
- Providing an analysis of the employee impact and cost of base pay band recommendations.
- Proposing recommendations for compensation priorities based on organizational priorities and budget.
W&G can design short and long-term incentive (bonus) plans by:
- Meeting with senior leadership to uncover goals, values and vision for the organization.
- Defining a plan for incentive design that best aligns organizational needs and culture.
- Defining the scope, framework and priorities for incentive plan design.
- Providing market research on incentive targets by job level and role.
- Supporting senior leadership in defining the criteria and frequency for evaluating performance.
- Helping to identify incentive plan metrics, including business goals, individual performance targets, objectives and key results.
- Determining rating scale (if applicable).
- Finalizing incentive plan documents and communications
We provide total rewards & people advisory and services customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
As companies compete for talent, salary surveys provide organizations with data on the pay for jobs in the market. This data allows companies to know if they are paying employees competitively and target a competitive pay position. We recommend purchasing third-party salary survey data that collects data directly from employers of the participating companies. This… Continue reading COMPENSATION SALARY SURVEYS – Some of our favourites and why
Is Your Company Competitive?
How to Create a Comprehensive Compensation Framework to Attract and Retain Talent. As workers consider switching jobs, prioritizing flexibility and other perks, the time is perfect for companies to define a compensation philosophy and framework to guide promotions, hiring, and pay raise decisions. The world of work shifted significantly within the past year, and employee… Continue reading Is Your Company Competitive?